Monday, July 26, 2010

HOW TO LIVE A LONG, HEALTHY LIFE.

We all know that certain foods are good for us, but why are those certain foods good? Also, how exactly do they help our health and our bodies? In other words, what are the "health benefits" of individual fruits, vegetables, meats, grains and dairy products?

These are the questions I am going to help answer through the nutrition articles I research, as well as through the articles I write.

Reading nutrition articles and "health articles" is incredibly informative. The facts displayed are usually backed by research, evidence and data. Don't ask me how they figured this stuff out. I am just going to report the information I can track down.

It's amazing that fruits and vegetables that get their nutrients from the dirt are great for the human body, while dirt itself is rather useless for consumption. Nature is truly astounding! Everything seems to work together in either subtle or obvious ways.

No comments: