Sunday, January 4, 2009

Life altering fat loss...

I guess it would be in my best interests to tell you how easy this is
going to be. That it will be a piece of cake.
That you'll barely lift a finger and the fat will melt off.
But I'm able to sleep at night because it's actually in my best
interests to tell you the truth.

I'll forego the easy money and tell you the truth so I can look at
myself in the mirror.

You see, there are two parts two life altering fat loss.
One is the amazing results you will see.
Yes, it's very much true you will look great in those skinny jeans
of yours. Yes, you will melt that fat off your belly.

Yes, you will get rid of that jiggle in your wiggle, so to speak.
Second is the actual life altering you will do.
Meaning, you will look at food in different ways.
You will change your bad habits to good ones.
Your views on exercise will be positive instead of negative.
You WILL be a different person. Your life WILL be altered.
And you WILL be so much better for it.
I'll never be the one to lie to you. There are plenty of slippery
marketers and companies out there if that's what you're
looking for. I only offer you the truth.
And the very real promise of a whole new life.


No comments: