Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stubborn fat, sluggish love life

I've personally worked with hundreds and hundreds of men and women in
their quest to blast fat off their body.

And something nobody likes to actually talk about is how their love
life is affected by their current body shape.

Hey, it's tough to admit to someone - even a qualified professional
like me - that one of the main reasons they want to shed unwanted
pounds is because their significant other has lost some interest.

I'm not a trained mental health professional. So it's not in my
realm of expertise to counsel someone on feeling like that.

But I do know those feelings are very much true and they really get
you down in the dumps.

My personal opinion is that it is a legitimate reason for wanting
to completely transform your body.

It's basic human nature to want to feel attractive. And you
certainly want to FEEL "wanted" by the person you love.

So if that is your motivation for wanting to look great naked, I'm
all for it.

Yours in Fitness

Michael

No comments: