Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Intrafitt Kettlebell bootcamp sign up

Today's kettlebell demo was awesome!!! I was very proud of all of you for being so open minded to this way of training and making Jeff feel welcome. As, all of you know I very sceptical of many trainers and their abilities to produce results with their clients. ( the 95%-5% rule applies here) 95% of trainers have no idea what they are doing and 5% do... So, bringing Jeff to Intrafitt you know I did my research to make sure he is legit and he is!! As you all seen today with that wicked workout.

If your are interested in this awesome class and seeing what it can do for your fitness goals please sign up now. We will be holding the class Tuesday and Thursday nights at 6:30pm starting October 20 and ending November 12. The cost will be $20.00 per class. I will be limiting the class to only 10 spots. So please if you loved todays workout variety sign up now!!
I guarantee you will not find a class like this!!

P.S. 10:15 am Ladies I'm blown away with how you performed today!!! It was amazing ....

P.P.S here's a little video of today's actions



No comments: