Monday, October 12, 2009

The Apprentice...

New 8 week session...
New times...
New trainer...

October 19-December 11 at 12:15pm and 1:15pm


I will be taking on a new certified personal trainer to learn the ropes on how to run a "real" bootcamp class. Not like most of the crap you see out there! I feel it is my duty to pass on some of my skills and knowledge to someone who really wants to learn. Just like my mentor did for for me... And look a the bodies that come from our bootcamp!! AWESOME!

This "new" session bootcamp will be instructed by the new trainer. And all workouts will be reviewed by me first just for effectiveness and safety reasons. I want to offer this session at a discounted price due to the time it is offered at.


Days: Monday/Wednesday/Friday
Date: October 19-Dec 11
Times: 12:15pm or 1:15pm.
Cost: $288.00 ($12.00 per class)

Please email me ASAP to register. Intrafitt@hotmail.com
Each class can only take 12 campers.

No comments: