Sunday, June 7, 2009

Updates for the upcoming summer months

We will be moving inside my gym by mid July which will be a full Crossfit certified gym. This will bring many more challenging workouts make you even more fit! It will be a total new form of training intensity. But, don't worry I'm a big fan of training outdoors so we will still do lots of that.
I'm also offering a Kettlebell bootcamp which very, very popular in the US right now and a killer workout. Another program I will be adding is an unbelievable program Sandbag Training, I tried this last year in California and was toughest thing I've ever done!! I can't wait to add this to the program and give you guys lots of new variety.
I will equip the gym to also, do my one on one training even during the hours of the classes. I will be focussing more on competition training and training for people that are really dedicated to achieving thier fitness goals. (NO BULLSHIT HERE)!!!!
Considering the size of the unit I've gotten each class will only be able to accomodate 10 participants at one time. I will tell you guys soon about how I'm going to work this out. I just don't want to water down any of your workouts becasue there is too many people. It's only fair to you. This will be an amazing experience... I will update you weekly.

No comments: