Sunday, June 28, 2009

Last day of the session, and the start of a new

Hey Bootcampers,

Another awesome 8 weeks ladies and gentleman!!!
I will be getting another permit for the rest of the summer that way the lawn police will leave us alone HAHAHAHAHA. I'm going to keep it the same payment $500.00 per session. Scheduling will change only at the 9:15 class, 6am will remain the same time and place.
The 9:15 class will move to 9:30 and will be on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday same location this change will take place starting July 6.

Payment will be due this Monday June 30 since the city has made a hotline to register new permits and they take my $$$$ on today.

I need to give a list of names of the participants that will be in the park during the hours of scheduled workouts. This is for insurance reasons so, I'm going to need a confirmation email from all you ASAP on your participation in the session. If the lawn police show up and I have more participants then registered on my list I will get a fine from the city.

I don't want to pay a fine so please let me know if your in!!!


This session will be very exciting we will get into the new gym by mid July and be fully moved in by August. The workouts will drastically change and will be more dynamic and exciting you guys have no idea what is in store for you.

This summer I will be adding a kids program, only when the training center opens check this out to get a visual of what they will be doing http://www.crossfitkids.com. I will be updating you on the start of this program as well.

No comments: